To celebrate its 4oth anniversary The Theatres Trust is launching an exciting new strategy and visual identity. This incorporates a brand new logo and The Theatres Trust 40 programme which will include events and updates throughout the year.
The chair of the Theatres Trust, Tim Eyles, says,
“Our new strategy and visual identity mark the start of an exciting next chapter in the life of the Trust. We are passionate about great live theatre, and I look forward to the Trust’s expertise being channelled with renewed energy to help the nation’s theatres thrive into the future.”
Included in The Theatres Trust 40 programme:
• Debate at PLASA Focus Leeds on 10 / 11 May at the Royal Armouries
• Mini Conference at Theatre2016 on 12 /13 May
• Discover more about theatres at West End Live, Trafalgar Square on 18 /19 June
• Conference 16: Protecting Theatres on 21 June at the New London Theatre, chaired by Mark Shenton
• Launch of our new website in July
• Debate at PLASA Show London on 18 / 20 September, Olympia, London
• Inaugural Annual Lecture on 16 November, London.
To find out more about the Theatres Trust 40 programme and the proposed events visit the trusts website here.